PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
- When you sign up for the product warranty or when you enter into any commercial transactions with the INNOVEST MARKETING SDN. BHD. (“the Company”), you may required to provide the Company with your personal data (”Personal Data”). In doing so, you consent to its use by the Company in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- The Company shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. The Company’s policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and are as set in this Notice.
- You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to the Company and all related information may be used and retained by the Company for:
- processing your product warranty registration or any application of the Company’s program;
- providing you with the services as stated in the Company’s policies;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable the Company to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist the Company in selecting products or services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications with details of the program being organized by the Company;
- designing new or improving existing services provided by the Company, the Company’s affiliates or the Company’s Partners to you;
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement;
- prevention or detention of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioural analysis.
- With your consent, we would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, contact number, address and email address and other information you have provided to the Company in registering the product warranty or the Company’s program) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
- offers and promotions from the Company, the Company’s affiliates and the Company’s Partners;
- offer and promotions from third party merchants that the Company cooperate with.
- The Company may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) to the Company’s agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to the Company who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to the Company and to any of the Company actual or proposed assignees or transferees of the Company’s rights with respect to you in connection with a merger, sale or transfer (whether of assets or shares), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned.
- This information is necessary for the Company. If you are unable or unwilling to provide the Company with complete and correct Personal Data, the Company may not be able to keep complete information about you, thus affecting the Company’s capacity to accomplish the above stated purposes.
Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing sent by post or email (email@example.com) and addressed to the Customer Service Department.